Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saint_charming7

How To Make Peace With Your Dark Side

4 posts in this topic

Hi Leo and friends. My name is Omar Khodr, I'm 24 from Brazil. I have a suggestion for a video:

I feel really curious when Leo talks about "working with your shadow side/self". I believe this topic, would be foundational for self actualization and spiritual work. How do we accept this side we all have? And how we don't let it control us in our worst moments?  I would like to listen to Leo's point of view on this.

Thanks! (:

I believe that we must always embrace our dark side as much as our light side. You can't have one without the other to function well. Both sides are also necessary to reach your full potential. If you solely rely on your dark side then even if you succeed in acquiring what you want, you will pay the price by living a despicable life and will eventually face disastrous consequences to your life in the long-run. However, if you only depend on your light side then although you will be recognized as an honorable being with a pure-heart, you will never be able to unleash your true power from within you and you will never get as far as you desire in life in the long-run because you keep holding yourself back unnecessarily. 

Thanks Hardkill! I share the same opinion as you,  although I have to admit it is a tricky thing to find that balance. I'm working on that constantly. :D

Yes it is quite a balance to maintain. Society did not set good examples on how to properly maintain such a balance.