Berto97

3 Months Into Having A Life Purpose Let Me Know About Yours!

2 posts in this topic

I'm a young entrepreneur (20 Years).  Here are some of the most powerful and positive things that having a life purpose has done to my life. 

(3 Months after completing the course 7/24/17)

• I am more confident and internally motivated 
  • Have discovered my top 5 emotions and experience them almost weekly (Deep inner fulfillment) 
  • I have a become a better communicator assertive, way more authentic (This point can't be any truer) 
  • Aligned with my career by practicing my top skills that is designed to ace my life purpose 
  • Live by my values every day 

Downsides

• This is the hardest shit I've ever done. My vision is big for the business I want to build 
  • Independently doing all the work, stressful (The rules don't magically change once you know your passion in life)  
  • You are responsible for being creative and bringing value to the world with your life purpose. (That shit's challenging) 
  • It takes 1,000s of hours of developing the skills (NO you can't slack off) 
  • Sometimes you lose momentum (The energy) I have fallen off track with my life purpose a couple of times. 

What's your Life purpose looking like? Please share! I rarely have these kinds of conversations! 

@Berto97 my life purpose is to heal this planet by planting forests and inspire people around me to become healthy by aligning their lives with the life and health of this planet.

unborn Truth