Rufus

How To Change What You Feel (qualia)

3 posts in this topic

Hi All

How can we change how we feel about things?  how can we make less pleasant experiences/tasks more joyful or even addictive?

From another perspective, how can we change or shift our Qualia to make things fun?

I aim from this question is to learn ways to find joy in everything, find fun in small and boring tasks, enjoy sticking to long-term plans, and accept pain and hard times and the things that we cannot change in our lives.

I have my reasons to believe that Qualia is a key if not (the key) to happiness and depression or even the case of being careless!

Hope to hear your thoughts, techniques, substances, yoga, magic potions (lol) or anything!

Thanks in advance

@Rufus the challenges present themselves to us all. Sometimes we meet the challenge, sometimes we don’t. They keep coming though. They always will. Not one of us will ever be “done”. When we rise to the challenge, we love it. We expand. The trick is, to see your growth and fulfillment IN  the challenge, far before the expansion & fruits show themselves. See that the obstacles are where the experiences come from. See that, as such, there are no challenges. No obstacles. Just gifts. When you’ve lost sight of this, you’ve done enough for the day. Sleep. Meditate. See it again. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Start with a Vipassana retreat. It will give you insights needed to change your question to something more reasonable. 

nothing is anything