Dodo

Attachment In Dreams

3 posts in this topic

This night I had a dream in which I owned a machine which could copy everything - make an exact replica. So I could make anything with it, as long as I had it and put it in the small machine. 

I felt awesome because it meant no struggle anymore,  I mean I can make my own stuff just like that and live the easy life.

Until.. It got stolen. I wanted to get a new one, but couldn't. 

Next thing I know I am at work as a waiter. There the boss tells everyone to leave our phones so we don't use while we work. After that, one girl colleague mentioned to me she has one of those machines that copy. I said to her if she has two to copy one and for me!! Lol.

Then it hit me! Inside the dream I said to her:

-But wait! I will be very attached to this gadget. Maybe I shouldn't have it. I don't want to be attached to anything. 

This was the end of it. I didnt pursue it further.  What a wise dream me ?

What followed was a dream in which I was walking with a girl I like near a beach. The beach was to the left of us and she said, lets go for a swim.

I followed her as she moved forward on the sand. Her legs moved down into the sand. 

Me? I stepped forward and fell into a big hole. I started sinking fairly quick with my hand up so she can pull me. 

I hit ground beneath me with my feet and I felt hands ? touching my feet from below. It was scary, very frightening.

The girl did not take my hand. That was the end. I had entered my own grave and had to accept losing even a bigger attachment than the one with the gadjet - My own self!

Then I woke up

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

7 hours ago, Vitamine Water said:

@Dodo Those damn 3D printers... ;)

Arent we just 3d printers for humans

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟