Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobbyLowell

Hard Shell?????

2 posts in this topic

Hi. My sophomore year of high school I had these feelings like there was something that I couldn't break out of. I was so uncomfortable in my Chem class and I was acting really different and I didn't know why. I felt like I couldn't break out of this state. There were a lot of thoughts racing across my head and I couldn't deal w it. Everyone started hating me I started to retreat and retreat. My lunch table was super mean to me, I lost friends. Towards the end of the year, a friend of mine read me a horoscope- it said that I had a hard shell hard to penetrate and that I was not the person everyone else thought I was. Most of the things in the horoscope were correct about me and when this was said I thought it described my feelings perfectly. Please help. I have drilled in my head  that I am independent of the positive or negative opinions of other people but I am hitting a block and I feel stuck and in a block. I am a senior now.

Tell the truth about what you feel in your body and be honest about your fears and insecurities with others. 

Begin practicing mediation, yoga and do bioenergetics. 

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be