Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

What Heaven And Hell Actually Is

2 posts in this topic

This is from my direct experience, so its likely it will be true for you and its worth investigating.

As human beings, we actually have enormous potential to tame our minds. Evolution has literally given us the tools to tame our monkey mind, and to change our level of awareness. 

We have the ability to think logically, control our thoughts to a certain extent, and get rid of unpleasantness through these means. 

BUT DONT MISTAKE THESE ABILITIES AS BEING 'YOURS'

you're not the brain, youre not the ego and you're not the body. You are simply the thing aware of all these things. 

This awareness that you are has no ability by itself to control what is in its field of awareness. It will flow like a wave, to different levels of unpleasantness depending on cause and effect.

mental suffering can actually linger on after the brain has no control. Its not necessarily just a mental projection. Pain and suffering can happen without psychology.

This is a scary thing, because when you die, you will have to give up your mind, your ability to meditate away pain, to convince yourself that everything will be ok and if your last moments are filled with suffering, you will actually keep that suffering for possibly eternity.

Can you imagine being stressed for eternity????? With no way to stop it.

This is real, I experienced it.

So the reason why I'm sharing this, is to motivate the people on here to partake in spirituality intensely. Ofcourse you wont believe me, but if you decide to empirically investigate this phenomena, through psychedelics and self inquiry, you will have lifetimes of motivation, trust me. 

@electroBeam what you truly are can not feel the pain or suffering. It is beyond that understanding of feelings. when you "die" physically your awareness moves to another limited perspective- ego. But this is what I believe.