Shakazulu

Think And Grow Rich: Self Confidence

3 posts in this topic

On step two of the self confidence formula in think and grow rich. It states we must imagine who we wish to become for half an hour a day. I put 10 minutes into visualizing and 10 minuets into demanding self confidence. Should I add another 10 to visualizing to make 20 minuets. Or is what I'm doing enough? 

Thank you 

I think that is question for you to decide on what works best for you and how your mind works. 

Demanding self-confidence seems a little harsh on yourself. Instead of that try this: 

When you start to visualise who you wish to become, think about what it looks like, the colors you see, what can you hear around you? can you smell anything around you when you have that vision for yourself and what your life would look like if you were already who you wish to become? 

Really step into that moment and breathe, picture yourself being confident, what does that feel like? what does that look like to you? how are you standing? what are your energy levels like? what are you wearing? who is around you? 

This exercise could take you 10 or 20 minutes but it is important to really focus and step into the moment. You will notice after this exercise that your level of confidence has increased, the way your sitting or standing changes and you may feel slightly motivated to take action into becoming who you want to be.

Best of luck.

Having once decided to achieve a certain task, achieve it at all costs of tedium and distaste. The gain in self confidence of having accomplished a tiresome labor is immense.