Dan Arnautu

Should I Keep The Contribution/impact Value?

2 posts in this topic

I've been trying to figure out my top 10 values and when I describe the Art/Beauty value it sounds something like:

• I would be expressing myself through my art everyday (be it a business, a youtube channel or a music album, or anything else). The art that I create would make people cry, would inspire people (would make them appreciate life more), would motivate people (either to improve themselves, to take action towards what they want or to make a change in their lives for the better). The art that I would create would be a testament of my highest strengths. It would be like a force of nature. I would be surrounded by other artists like myself and we would maybe collaborate to create even bigger and better pieces of art, or just collaborate in order to spread the message that we want to spread. These artists would be both my friends and business partners and we would do and create great things together.

I also have the Contribution/Impact value on my top 10 value list, but it would basically say maybe the same thing as the paragraph above. So, I see impact as being important for me, but what I wrote above under the Art/Beauty value would implicitly create a big impact if I pursue it.

Should I drop the Contribution/Impact value and choose another one from the list or keep it (although I don't know how to describe it)?

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Dan Arnautu maybe merge both, and then name it with the most appropriate word for that value. "Art" could be enough. or it could be "Art/Contribution " Know that it is only you who knows your own description of the value. Youre only the one who sees your Vision clearly than anybody else.