Marinus

Vibration State?

3 posts in this topic

I want to share my experience with you, if you are into astral projection or lucid dreaming then you will find this interesting. 

Last night I thought I was in the vibration state of astral projection. Instead of lucid dreaming (which was my intention) I got into a sleep paralysis and I felt and heard vibration. I could not move, and if I tried, the vibrations became very intense. I stayed calm and I was interested. A couple of days ago I experienced something similar and it just happened fairly quickly without doing much. I was careful and eventually I felt like turning 10 degrees while I could not move my physical body  (astral body was moving I think) I did not dare to go further and I thought it was enough (I like to do this gradually). 

I moved my toes and fingers to break the current state of sleep paralysis. Later this night I had several light vibration states. My fear of the unknown created resistance, because I want to get used first to the vibration state. I tried to achieve this state since the end of 2016 and this week I achieved it with no problems at all. My bodily awareness is highly develop and I now know the real deal.

For the experienced people: what happens if I pushed it further when I felt like rotating 10 degrees?

@Marinus So... this was a while ago. Have you experienced this again since?  I have been fortunate enough to get into sleep paralysis 3 times in the last 6 years or so.  Thing is... I knew nothing about it at the time, was scared shitless and screamed and clawed my way out. When it happens next, I plan to explore as much as possible, honestly.  As much as i can without breaking out of it. I know its scary, but I plan to let go of any fear and be fully in it, next time it comes to me.

So - did you turn ten degrees?  What happened?  Were you able to come out of your body completely?

@Drum Teacher No I did not. When I started college I noticed that I was to focused on this practice.  A couple of days ago I got into the trans like state which I experienced before my dream adventures, but I didn't surrender to it. When I feel ready I'll try it again. I don't know if I got out of my body, I felt sensations though. I experienced weird things that time, probably lucid dreams, but it was so similar that I didn't consider it to be a dream, but when I woke up again I knew it wasn't regular reality, unless I'm crazy.

Good luck with your dream adventures!