Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Monk

Cream Crackers

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, regularly I have been eating Jacob's plain cream crackers with nothing on them, but I'm trying to lose weight and become healthy. No jam, no jelly, no butter, no cheese.   They are made of: Flour (84%) (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Vegetable Fibre (Inulin, Pea) (3%), Wheat Bran (3%), Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Barley and Barley Malt Extract, Yeast.

and have:   (1 Serving=1 Cracker/8g) Calories34, Protein0.8, Carbohydrate5.3, Fat 1, Fibre0.3

I usually eat 7/8 crackers daily to make sure I'm getting enough carbs. Is this healthy? I substituted this for nature valley honey and oats bars. But,  I can't really have a lot of fibre atm. Since my body is getting used to having Leo's smoothie's for breakfast. 

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

For starters wheat flour alone is unhealthy for us and causes most problems humans have today probably even more than diary does. Secondly, processed foods have very low nutrition, they lack enzymes for proper assimilation of nutrients and through processing, heating and factory/machinery work are stripped from almost all important nutrients needed for optimal function.

Try something that's 100% wholegrain or spelt or non-gluten crackers and that have no more than 5 ingredients in the ingredients list, the more it has the less of a food it becomes and more your body has to work with so it causes stress within thus ultimately without.

Fruits and Vegetables, juices and smoothies will help you loose weight, exercising and water. Fasting also works great.

B R E A T H E

@pluto I heard a lot of flour promotes fat storage and makes it harder to lose weight is this true?

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.