Progress

(dumbdeep Thoughts #1) On Experimenting

1 post in this topic

{This is a series of thoughts and feelings on the guests and the topics I have on my podcast}

I always did try to have interesting persons and most of all topics on the show. This one was an interesting catch. So many phases, so many dimensions in such a short span of time. From kpop, to goth, to veganism, to drawing and trying out all the flavors of the rainbow. It really bought one burning question to the front. How many cultures and tastes does one have to try to find themselves? Are there those that constantly swim in the blackhole of this? Of course those that swim in this blackhole are more respectable than those who swim in the blackhole of pretending to be normal that is society. Even those who seemingly found themselves tend to stick to one or two odd activities. I have great respects for the pioneers of the extremes of culture. Some travel the physical world, others travel their personalities. It was a pleasure to have Danielle on, To sample the mind of such a culture pioneer is a priviledge not many have or simply fear to have.