Vinnie

Psychokinesis, Nei Kung & Raw Power.

3 posts in this topic

WARNING; short story ahead... Hi, I've been infatuated with enlightenment the moment I glimpsed Leo's initial spiritual enlightenment video. The moment I saw the heading I thought, THAT'S ME. Reading 'The Book Of Not Knowing' shortly afterwards solidified my resolve. However the same mystical experiences that drew me to pursue self-realization also opened me up to the entire spectrum of spirituality... Before a said mystical experience I crippled myself in a car accident  (fractured sub-talar joint), the experts said it couldn't be fixed. Not accepting that, I started looking for unconventional methods to fix myself and stumbled on 'Bone Marrow Nei Kung'. I haven't followed the book to a tee but I HAVE HAD SUCCESS. Not the joint, but I know there's validity to esoteric practice whichever language you want to use or how you interpret it, if you're willing to devote your time and concentration. That said, I'm now obsessed with the "Power Realms" in particular psychokinesis. I'm led to believe I must be bad or misguided for wanting this, but really I just think I'm naive. That said I do know "chasing the dragon" is coming from unconsciousness , the specifics hazy. Nevertheless, I'm throwing this out in the hopes that someone can provide info, point me in the right direction to people, places, more reading material etc... Or enlighten me as to why... I know I'm a good person and I would never intentionally harm someone out of malice. Thankyou

On 06/09/2017 at 2:16 PM, Vinnie said:

WARNING; short story ahead... Hi, I've been infatuated with enlightenment the moment I glimpsed Leo's initial spiritual enlightenment video. The moment I saw the heading I thought, THAT'S ME. Reading 'The Book Of Not Knowing' shortly afterwards solidified my resolve. However the same mystical experiences that drew me to pursue self-realization also opened me up to the entire spectrum of spirituality... Before a said mystical experience I crippled myself in a car accident  (fractured sub-talar joint), the experts said it couldn't be fixed. Not accepting that, I started looking for unconventional methods to fix myself and stumbled on 'Bone Marrow Nei Kung'. I haven't followed the book to a tee but I HAVE HAD SUCCESS. Not the joint, but I know there's validity to esoteric practice whichever language you want to use or how you interpret it, if you're willing to devote your time and concentration. That said, I'm now obsessed with the "Power Realms" in particular psychokinesis. I'm led to believe I must be bad or misguided for wanting this, but really I just think I'm naive. That said I do know "chasing the dragon" is coming from unconsciousness , the specifics hazy. Nevertheless, I'm throwing this out in the hopes that someone can provide info, point me in the right direction to people, places, more reading material etc... Or enlighten me as to why... I know I'm a good person and I would never intentionally harm someone out of malice. Thankyou

Have you watched this video?

I'm not telling you to stop chasing psychokinesis, but it's a good idea to first detach yourself from it, then to pursue it. That way, you won't really be dependent on the outcome, and you'll feel the same whether it succeeded or failed. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie