Afonso

Moments Of Joy And Love

2 posts in this topic

I’m really happy that my life is giving me more and more moments of joy and love, with no apparent cause. All of the sudden, I get waves of love and bliss, I smile and walk in the park smiling, radiant, fresh and alive. My interactions feel much more alive and authentic and my overall emotional-life quality has boosted a lot. Before, it would be very difficult to have moments of pure joy and love with all the inner-criticism, judgments and emotional baggage.

After 10 months of meditating and learning very powerful techniques such as Letting Go, I feel that I’m now growing in the right direction and I’m on track. I’m so grateful for having been exposed and taken advantage of all the wisdom that Leo Gura and other teachers have presented to us. Much love for all of them. The practices and teachings that definitely helped me the most along this path (some were discovered intuitively) were the following:

• Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by David Hawkins
  • Do Nothing Meditation + SDS (Leo has videos on this)
  • Prioritizing full-body awareness
  • Prioritizing releasing thoughts (yes, I try not to engage in thought anymore, only when really needed, which is almost never)
  • Concentration Practice (Leo has videos on this)
  • Journaling
  • Disengage from lower-energy activities (read Levels of Energy by Frederick Dodson)
  • Self-Inquiry (this shit is magical, use it with Letting Go)

Please share the love guys! Love you. :x

Edited by Afonso

8e404212b4675b3749e0475f52e67be9--rumi-q

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them