Anonimo

Do You Guys Finish The Leo's Life Purpose Program ? How Has Your Life Changed?

6 posts in this topic

i'm just started whatching the first part and it seems really good 

Did I finish the program?

Yes. Around this time last year, actually.

How was my life changed?

By applying the principles from the course, the books, and the weekly videos, I'm far better off than other people my age. Its insane how much help there is packed into the course. Remember to do ALL of the homework! 

Note: Temper your expectations!

• Its not like the course "counts" as anything toward your life purpose ... you have to do the work yourself! 
  • It takes time for you to figure out what you're going to do... The stuff I wrote down a year ago isn't the same now. Do not expect to have your entire plan nailed down by the time you finish the course. The information has to seep in.
  • Buy the booklist... Read all of the 5/5 books. This will help you make sure your life purpose sits well with consciousness work. The version of Leo that made the Life Purpose course is veryyyyy different from the version of Leo that gives advice now. As such, make sure to add in the latest ideas into your own Life Purpose exercises. 

i am interested in doing this course as well. I have a certain belief or hunch that if one finds his true life purpose that sits well with consiousness work, it will not be a profitable one in todays society. Does anyone find their life purpose to be a warehouse manager or an electrician? I know the one thing ive dreamed of since i was a child was being a race car driver, but obviously that cant happen unless i can accumulate a fortune. Does it find the one profitable activity that fits the best with my physical body?

thanks, nigel

I did the course and it changed my life.

I feel super aligned with my mission and my values. I mean, the exercises are important, your domain of mastery is important, Zone of Genius and all of that but what I personally found the most valuable was the value-list.

It's just super critical. What do you most value in life? If you know it, your path is set. Keep focusing on it and nothing can stop you.

Take care :)

On 8/13/2017 at 8:44 AM, MasterNigel said:

I have a certain belief or hunch that if one finds his true life purpose that sits well with consiousness work, it will not be a profitable one in todays society.

You can certainly rake in millions of dollars with consciousness work. The one thing every human being needs more of is consciousness. There is nothing more valuable to human beings.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Finished it and got a lot of insight. Beware however, the course does not tell you: "this is your LP and this is what you do, here is a 10 step manual" It helps you to uncover this stuff yourself from within and at the same time gives you very practical advice on how you can go ahead and start transitioning. Deep inside all of us know these things, we just don't know how to access them. 

Having said that, I uncovered my passion that I always perceived only as a side interest before. I've signed up with a 3 year,  weekend university to change my mayor and learn new information while keeping with regular 9-5 to make living. On evenings and early mornings, I work on starting a blog or studying different materials, which is just me testing waters and seeing what could work. Moving slowly but it gives me tremendous amount of satisfaction to know that finally my life started to head in meaningful direction. And if it has to take another 10 years to earn my first dollar while doing what I live, than so be it!!

I'd rather do that than spend the rest of my life doing corporate career. 

My advice to you is definitely do it and finish all exercises. Especially values and strengths, those will be your guiding beacons when all other "lights fade." Follow your heart and intuition instead of your rational mind and keep extreeeeeemely open-minded. 

good luck !

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus