Little Plant

Cultural Paradigmes

6 posts in this topic

I just think it's funny and amazing how blind we are of ourselves and our culture

IMG_0649.PNG 

Yeah, the whole notion of culture is downright absurd. It's ignorance on wheels.

All of it is pure fabrication of the mind. None of it has any substance whatsoever, which is why people fight over it so much. When you build a castle in the sky, you gotta constantly do mental gymnastics to keep it afloat.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You know what, i am so deeply exhausted by myself critizing myself like i am my culture dictating all the time. Fuck culture.

But also, Thank God that my culture led me feeling so empty inside, that I had to seek to keep living. I actually thought life was about becoming best friends with culture, it makes me sick to my stomache, because nothing is more unfullfilling and I ofc still carry it around. 

On a good note, understanding culture and using it as a paradigme for stratetic communication is just very underestimated and brilliant. 

Edited by Little Plant

@Leo Gura What is, in your experience, the alternative of war and of people fighting over their identity and culture?  

@Empty Self-inquiry

There is only one cure to all of humanity's problems: more consciousness.

We already have enough science and technology to make life on Earth for every human being awesome. The only thing we lack is the consciousness to do it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.