No-Thing

If You Could Suddenly Fly Would You Be Surprised?

3 posts in this topic

Yes? That's why you can't fly.

What are the rules of lucid dreaming. If you get all excited that you are lucid while dreaming, you wake up. If you get all hyper because you are flying, you wake up. If you stay equanimous and calm then you settle in, you can fly and change your environment instantly.

The same holds true for our waking reality only that it is much denser and (at least in our current shared experience) it takes much longer to manifest your intentions. The further you walk on the path the quicker it will be and the more synchronicities you will observe. 

Maybe it'll be never possible to fly in our current shared reality (or maybe everything is possible). Maybe if you die you are born in a reality where flying is possible if you choose so. 

Develop your muscle of staying calm and equanimous (on the inside) at whatever happens and see for yourself. 

1 hour ago, No-Thing said:

Yes? That's why you can't fly.

Surprises are a part of life and enlightened beings still experience, same for excitement.

But it's true that the neurotic needy will experience less magic, because they can't go with the flow.

We already can fly, and airplanes save a tremendous amount of time.

You're probably thinking, ya, this guy doesn't really get what I'm asking here.

I do. 

Do you?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE