Dodo

What Was That??

2 posts in this topic

As I was going to sleep yesterday an was "resting as awareness" I saw two short glimpses of intense light, as if I hit a spot where a light bulb switched on for a moment?! 

After this I was dreaming something... Or was I? I became more and more aware that I am half asleep in bed and while still with closed eyes I felt everything was moving, as if it was alive.

My sheets were moving and also it felt like I was trying to get outside of my body. It felt too weird and scary so I opened my eyes and everything returned to normal. 

I swear this all felt super paranormal and real. Oh boy! 

Anyone had similar experiences?

Ps: Also now out of nowhere these lyrics are stuck in my head: "I keep going to the river to pray, cause I need something that can wash all the pain..." without listening to it recently.

Last night I did fall in a spontaneous prayer in front of one Jesus statuette at home asking to know who I am and to be forgiven... Wow.. This trip to Bulgaria is getting interesting from day 1.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Yeah, read up about sleep paralysis, hallucinations, astral projection etc. It's a whole different world to explore. Have fun.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.