Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shin

Emptiness Self Horror Movie

1 post in this topic

A really weird thing that only happened in my dreams happened right now.

I guess it was some kind of Astral Projection, except it felt way more real than the previous ones (as real as reality).

There was no "waking up" from the Astral Projection (or whatever it was), I don't know if that's how Astral Projection works, but in this case it shocked me a bit, because there was literally no real end of the experience, it just feel like I jumped instantly in a different kind of reality.

I was  in total dark, realizing that I was all alone, so I just got to my parents room, to see if that was true, and it was (ok this is a common nightmare, I guess, but ...).
So at that point I realized I was totally aware that I'm all alone in this world, and then I just aimlessly floating around in empty space, going through walls that weren't even existing anymore, there was nothing except pitch black.
I was dancing in me, through me, with me, and I was silently horrified by it.

When I tried to stop it, there was a huge pain in my spine, I couldn't rise, I was totally blocked in my body.
Why would I stop it ? I don't know, but what is the most interesting, is that I was way less afraid than before.
The mind interpret that as something horrific, that's why the theme of the experience is pitch black and loneliness, which doesn't have to be this way.

TLDR:

alone-gif-23.gif

51bb7c9bffe6d9d995f8e530d881df34.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them