Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

This Specific Expression With The Tongue

5 posts in this topic

for several months there's this specific human expression with the tongue that has been one big mystery and center of interest for me. 

it started as I advanced more in spiritual work. I began noticing this expressing everywhere I go. 
And after a month or two I started doing this expression myself very slowly, I sometime do it automatically. 
it is an expression that is really intriguing me. 

I have to make a point,that I witness this experience with a certain type of people. people who seem to have more life energy and are less bound by fear. 
whenever I notice it in social gatherings it most often with those that are very comfortable with themselves, that seem to enjoy life more so to say. 
people that seems to be a bit more down and with less energy don't seem to make this expression. 
I witness this in others, but the main subject of experience for this conclusion is myself. 

never in my life have I done this expression, at least not as far I can remember becoming conscious of my expressions and myself, which is around puberty. 
it is not unrelated,but I was very socially anxious to the point of depression during my puberty till a year or two ago when I started my path of enlightenment. 
my social anxiety was very acute,I was very aware of my expressions in front of others, and never would I have dared to stick my tongue out at someone in any way, the idea would have never crossed my mind nor would I have ever let it happen automatically or without me noticing it as I would have been greatly ashamed. 
So I know that this expression is not used by just about everyone. 

I myself have a bit of a hard time accommodating this new expression, it toke me some introspection to accept it. 
so to out of nowhere welcome an expression that I never did in my life is why I'm so intrigued about it. 
I know it is related to enlightenment in some way. 
and with every enlightened teacher I see they do this expression, some do it a lot even.

I have a few examples underneath for you guys to watch what I mean exactly

0:59
12:37-38

1:11:40
1:12:30
1:15:36 very obvious one

I'd really love to hear you guys' thoughts about this. 
do you make this expression?
how often and in what situations?
what do you think it means? 

I myself do it sometimes but I'm not really sure what it means. 

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

check out mac miller, he does twice at 1:40

i guess it kinda expresses self-confidence, but it also helps to keep your mouth moisturized when you talk a lot

6 minutes ago, element said:

check out mac miller, he does twice at 1:40

i guess it kinda expresses self-confidence, but it also helps to keep your mouth moisturized when you talk a lot

that is indeed a very nice example, so that is your theory, interesting

Edited by Arkandeus

They are licking their lips, it's called a mannerism.  You might be looking a bit too hard into this.  I lick my lips a lot, I'm not enlightened, I don't think mac miller is enlightened either, but then again, what do I know?

Are you correlating and conceptualizing a mannerism with spirituality, or do you really believe "there is something there?"  It can be a trap.

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

14 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

They are licking their lips, it's called a mannerism.  You might be looking a bit too hard into this.  I lick my lips a lot, I'm not enlightened, I don't think mac miller is enlightened either, but then again, what do I know?

Are you correlating and conceptualizing a mannerism with spirituality, or do you really believe "there is something there?"  It can be a trap.

it might not be related to enlightenment in the sense that everyone who does it is enlightenment, but I think it might be related to more genuine human expressions that are related to the level of connection with the inner self, that is my personal theory. 

but you have to understand I never did this before in my life, and I started doing it and noticing it very obviously in others as my spiritual progression accelerated. 
and bentinho,a spiritual teacher whom I personally consider to be in a very deep enlightened state does it almost constantly as he talks, just way more then the average person.
I do know there is something there, what it is I'm not sure. 

so you say you do it as well?what do you feel when you do it

Edited by Arkandeus