Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abrakamowse

We Are Looking For Something That Doesn't Exist

5 posts in this topic

We always say to ourselves that we need to find our true self, and that the search of the human race is to find themselves, etc.

And now I realize there's no self. So, there's nothing to look for.

I stopped searching.

:)

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

It's weird, cause I realized that by stoping searching more things are happening to me. I feel guided by my "I AM" and everything I see, every person I met, seems to me like they are giving me a lesson and he is speaking to me guiding me on the path.

I know it sounds very "mystic" but maybe that's my way. I like it.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

That's the ever present story. We go on this amazing journey to find happiness only to realize the happiness was at home all this time and we didn't even see it. In a way you don't have to go on the journey since the realization is there up for grabs, but no one actually comes to the realization this way. Most people go on their journey, set up their tent somewhere and try to defend the tent with all their might. Because along the way they forgot, they forgot what it's about.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

hehehe... thanks guys. It's true, we have to find it. It's there.