Fibonacci

My Journal & Summary Of My Life

42 posts in this topic

@Anna Konstantaki Chances are that when you will free yourself from these lies, compulsiveness and mental dead ends, you won´t even stray so much for what you think it is that you need.

If I translate correctly, you want that I give up what I want in life? Then, ok. Everyone wants that I quit, that I stop pursuing what I consider to be the right thing to do. Well guess what...I already quit! And guess what? I fucking regret it!! I understand now, people want that I quit so that I can "be in peace". Let's just be in the present and not pursue desires!!! fucking idiots!

@Outer If you do take psychedelics, lay down, take it, close your eyes - play the associated music track, meditate, the substance will last for 6 hrs.

You are psychos!!!! LSD, drugs and shrooms are potentially destroying the structure of the brain!! A Proof is the actual shape I am right now. 

All you want to do in this forum is to use psychedelics because you don't know any better to improve your life, you psychos!!!

This forum, personnal development, journalism and all on that forum is shit. I have made no progress with that. When you are screwed up, you are screwed up period!! I'm nearly 30, with no experiences on the job market, the only option in this competitive world is shitty jobs for the rest of my life, period!!!

I quit all of you psychedelics-eaters and accept-yourself-persons. Fuck you all! Suicide is king, suicide is love, suicide is the answer! Farewell once and for all!

It´s okay if you don´t understand...

All I suggested was to think differently. I´m sorry if you feel like I or anyone else here would want to lead you towards misery.
Notice that you are free to do what you want. Whether or not you decide to listen to anyone is your own choise.

Just know that we´re all here ;)

support.jpg