Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArasH

..:the Strangest Secret In The World:..

3 posts in this topic

So What could be the strangest secret in the world? 

Well I am sure you have heard it before as THE LAW OF ATTRACTION, but we are simply naive in making our dreams come true. we just don't know how as I am feeling right now. So this video really breaks down each part of the process of THE LAW and teach how you can conquer your obstacles in life to reach the pinnacle of success. It also gives a tangible definition of success as it is one of the most ambiguous terms in everyday life . So definately go for it and take your time. It will Literally change YOUR LIFE.

PEACE

Edited by ArasH

@egoeimai WELL, It was only 2 days ago that I listened to this amazing piece of advice And ... Ever since I just can't help thinking about it as I Listened to it for about 5 times or so. And the results have been phenomenal. I started writing my goal in specific detail and the reason for that. It simply made perfect sense as why it could not come true.  Today I devoted all my time to the dream I have in mind. and it just felt so damn good. I AM a 22 year old boy doing self actualization who literally devour each and every advice in the field. I feel like I am absorbing all the good vibes and feel a lot much better. Sorry for any side tracks. I need to wait and see how it comes together in the long run. :) Chances are you heard something like this before... but the way the guy  explains everything with metaphors and stuff with his fascination voice . I t is impossible not to buy the things he mentions about success.