Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
7thLetter

Subliminal Affirmations?

5 posts in this topic

Anyone use subliminal affirmation audios that they have all over youtube?

If yes, what's your experience with them? Any noticeable changes?

I've downloaded a couple of these audios for my iPod, and I use them while I meditate. One of them is for becoming more social. Haven't used it enough to notice any changes, but today I was a bit more social with customers, possibly a slight change in my personality.

Thoughts on these audios?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

I feel like they only work once you have your inner demons and innerwork wraped up but then we won't need affirmations.

Yes as Leo says on the affirmation video we should use them constantly (every day) 

they are quite powerful, yes I too used to listen to some kind of affirmation from youtube.

furthermore in my opinion it is going to be good when we write them on notebook, it feels more powerful,

I like such as    I am the best, I am very good communicatior, Women love me  etc..

@7thLetter Hi. I have a CD with subliminal affirmations of self-belief. I've had it for about 9 years. I was going through a really tough period of life when someone gave it to me. 

I can't say for sure whether it helped, as of course the messages are subliminal. That said, I found the music very calming and helped to quiet my mind. Also, I had been doing a lot of inner work. Through this time I've mostly held, and still do, belief in myself and journey in life. 

So my view is: it's another tool for the self-development toolbox! And, as we know, any great craftsperson usually has a variety of tools they use for their craft and to develop mastery. Cheers.

Hi, I have been using the subliminal affirmations on youtube, for about a month now for self esteem I have to say that along with my 10 minute meditation I find it a very powerful tool. I was extremely skeptical at first but the change in my confidence and lust for life has been something I have not experienced since I was a young man. You do need to believe, it is not just a placebo effect as some scientist try to discredit it . You also have to do it everyday I choose to do this at night when going to sleep, give it time, patience and perseverance and trust in yourself and it will come. Thanks