Will

Completely Confused About Drive

28 posts in this topic

@Nahm

On 2017-7-3 at 9:04 AM, Nahm said:

I'm suggesting less talking about these things and more meditation, excercise, focus practices, contemplation.

I was kinda hoping you might elaborate with anecdotes or share stories perspectives.. Not sure why you dont want to..

things that will help you

Do you mind sharing..? 

You're not really contributing to anything here.

WHys that? surely other people could have similar questions.. feelings..

I think why I am at this stage is because I get a sense that theres this thing in the background.. the only way I can characterise it is that its there and its unchanging.. it seems to be everywhere attention or experience is.. its really left me with a sense that this whole experience is a sort of projection or game..

But at the same time there is this visceral  manifestation, which has sensations thoughts all playing out in a seemingly physical existence.. Its really quite a marvel..Its intriguing, but at the same time kinda pointless.. 

the two aspects seem to be complimentary, one needs nothing and cant be changed the other is in constant change and thrives on its own manifestations..

Know that I Can sense this.. Its hard to how to operate and what next.. cos they both will be just as they always have ..

Seems the only thing I can do now is just enjoy wonder in its marvel and Get involved in the manifested side (cos the other side is and does nothing)

I would really love to know what value meditating further would have??

Cos right now Im looking at both sides thinking ... well there is really nothing to do except join the game and see where it goes??

What value are you hoping more meditation  will add.. maybe this is all there is??

Or have you experienced something else?

I am by no means chasing happiness.. Nor do I wish to be a monk or guru..

Thanks for any input on this.. 

desensitized, nothing is worth doing, needing to face your fears, considering psychedelics, needing to be compelled

I think I may be explaining this wrong.. when you put it all together like this its seems like im close to some kinda breakdown.. lol...

@Will Last night most of my friends had beers, etc, and celebrated 4th of July. We all had a good time. Not sure how they're feeling or what they might or might not get done / accomplished today. Today may be a day they continue on their path, or it might be a day of recovery, and perhaps tomorrow they get going again and pick up where they left off. 

Do you see how what we're doing / not doing is what matters and so heavily influences what we think and therefore how we feel, which loops back to what we are doing right now.

You must interrupt the cycle you are in. The probability is that you will do things today most similar to what you've been doing in all the previous days. Don't do that. CHoose well being. CHoose your connection.Do different. It is possible. 

I'm running my 50 minutes right now and then meditating for 30 min, so I know how today will go for me. I'll be connected,creative, loving, open minded, energetic and in love & awe, even if for only today, with God, the Universe and everything that is possible. 

Thinking does not get us very far. You've mastered it. You're the smartest person in the entire fucking Multiverse.

Now practice your way to non-thinking. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Will If you did the practices, you would be able to put it all together for your self. You can't explain anything 'wrong'. Keep expressing yourself as honestly as possible in every moment. When you're barfing up words from a mediocre place, don't try to rationalize it. See the words for what they are. See the trajectory they are coming from and where they will be taking you to. Change that trajectory using you words, writing, thinking, running, meditating, eating better....whatever, just make sure to change the trajectory. You think you know what wake up means? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

Last night most of my friends had beers, etc, and celebrated 4th of July. We all had a good time. Not sure how they're feeling or what they might or might not get done / accomplished today. Today may be a day they continue on their path, or it might be a day of recovery, and perhaps tomorrow they get going again and pick up where they left off. 

Nice :) Is there a point to this??

Just now, Nahm said:

Do you see how what we're doing / not doing is what matters and so heavily influences what we think and therefore how we feel, which loops back to what we are doing right now.

Yes but we can interupt this loop quite easily.. state changes can be effected by alternate actions and alternate thoughts.. So ...? I think I get but what is the point??

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

CHoose well being. CHoose your connection.Do different

Umm I have been.. this is my point exactly?? Youve hit the nail on the head.. Now that I see I can change to whatever.. its kinda like you can see the guy behind the curtain.. Its me..

Now what??

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

'm running my 50 minutes right now and then meditating for 30 min, so I know how today will go for me. I'll be connected,creative, loving, open minded, energetic and in love & awe, even if for only today, with God, the Universe and everything that is possible. 

This is getting close to what I am looking for.. so for you all of this stuff is what guides you.. compells you yeah?? Can I ask why?

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Thinking does not get us very far. You've mastered it. You're the smartest person in the entire fucking Multiverse.

Um. ok.. Not really something I care to much about.. :)

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Now practice your way to non-thinking. 

What compells you to do this.. I guess.. What do you think its going to lead to?? Or are you suggesting its better to be a non thinker?? Or maybe a balnace of both??

Cheers 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Keep expressing yourself as honestly as possible in every moment

Yep. I hope so anyways.. Or are you being facetious?? sorry cant tell.. words are not good at conveying tone. :) 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

. Change that trajectory

Where to I suppose is what I am asking?? doesnt seem like there is anywhere to go.. just wander around and enjoy.. 

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You think you know what wake up means

Well if I did Id be awake right??

@Nahm 

Um... Ok??

Well. anyways.. still love to listen to anything you have to share.. 

Thanks again..