Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noname

I Didn't Want To Know What It Was...

5 posts in this topic

After reading how to become enlightened by Leo I went up to the roof of the car park I work at.

after 30 mins of thinking what the fuck is this world I'm loooking at.

i closed my eyes, opened and was thinking where the world disappears and then it HIT me. 

Everything had more depth in it like more 3D. I had this sensation through my body and tears dripping from my eyes. 

I was felt scared and I did not want to me experience it or go that direction. I was thinking no no no get the fuck away from me whatever this is, after the wow moment.

it was gone in seconds, I pushed it away and was frustrated at myself afterwards and gave up this experiment after another 10mins. As this "thing" didn't want to come back.

anyone else can relate ?

Edited by Noname
Spelling

Way kore than you think. Awakenings are actually quite common. Or at least not as rare as people think.

@Paintballer so it was an awakening? 

I want more of it now. It just felt so frightening when it happened ??

Sorry I skimmed through your post earlier. After reading it in detail, it could be you resisting an awakening and forcing it to not happen. I have heard of such things happen. 

It could also be something entirely different. Dont dwell on it. Move on and if from now on you feel a lot of resistance. Physical resitance and stress. Let me know. If not like I said just move on. 

PS be honest with yourself, stay true to your experience and be wary of the ego that wants to take evry little thing, claim it anf  and feel special because of it's claims.

Edited by Paintballer

go towards  the light.... as long as its not and oncoming train or anything :D