abrakamowse

Want To Succeed? Don't Set Goals, Set Systems

3 posts in this topic

I think this is a very interesting video, I always have problems setting goals and I think this is a very good perspective.

I just wanted to share and read some comments of others experiences about don't setting goals.

:-)

http://bigthink.com/videos/adam-alter-want-to-succeed-dont-set-goals-set-systems

Edited by abrakamowse
Grammar

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I recently stopped setting goals and stopped worrying about progression. Funny thing is now im getting interested in things because I want to, not to fit some mold society says I should fit to be successful. 

I am no longer concerned about success, goals, obstacles, other peoples opinions. Turns out thinking about those things takes up a lot of energy and emotion that I would rather use to be happy and explore things I want to do for pure  joy. 

@S33K3R  Same thing is happening to me. And I am noticing that doing that makes the "effort" enjoyable and it helps you to improve a lot in whatever you are doing.  It's a much better approach.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16