Ariel

Should I Really Buy The Life Purpose Course?

10 posts in this topic

Hey,

I'm a 17 year old high-school student and I don't have a direction in life. I find it really hard to study/work without knowing what I'm striving for. When I have a goal I have motivation and I have nothing to go for right now.

I was thinking about the life purpose course, because it recieved a lot of recommendations here and it looks pretty dope to be honests. 

I used to watch some of Leo's videos but then I stopped because it looked a bit bull-shitty to me. Maybe it's not. 

Is the course worth it? Should I save money and buy it? Will I get results? 

I am only a teenager and I don't live with a lot of money, I live only with my mother. I am really afraid of this.

Edited by Ariel

if you think Leo's content is bullshit, i suggest let it be for now and return in couple years. See if it makes any more sense then. If not, repeat again in couple years. I know if someone in my 17s told me to do any personal development, I'd flip them off and go play video games and eat some shit food. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

7 hours ago, Ariel said:

I used to watch some of Leo's videos but then I stopped because it looked a bit bull-shitty to me. Maybe it's not. 

If you liked Leo's 2015 videos but the recent stuff is a little too crazy, then the life purpose course is still for you. It's basically about finding the right career for you. No meditation and enlightment and "there is no objective reality".

But if you find Leo as a teacher doesn't sit well with you, then don't follow. Find someone else who has a similar kind of product and suits you better.

12 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

if you think Leo's content is bullshit, i suggest let it be for now and return in couple years. See if it makes any more sense then. If not, repeat again in couple years. I know if someone in my 17s told me to do any personal development, I'd flip them off and go play video games and eat some shit food. 

2 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

If you liked Leo's 2015 videos but the recent stuff is a little too crazy, then the life purpose course is still for you. It's basically about finding the right career for you. No meditation and enlightment and "there is no objective reality".

But if you find Leo as a teacher doesn't sit well with you, then don't follow. Find someone else who has a similar kind of product and suits you better.

I said I used to think that way. It was around half a year ago, maybe more. Now I am more interested in the content.

What do you say about the course? 

@Ariel yes definitely worth the investment if you like many of us did,  have no sense of direction in life! Just be prepared to work hard when doing it otherwise you will not get your money's worth. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 minute ago, Ariel said:

I don't know, of course ;) 

I'm ten years senior to you. Personally I haven't finished the course. I did about 3/4 of it, and it was very interesting. It helped me know my values and strenghts better. I'm stuck at actually figuring out my impact statement though ... I think I'll have to get back to it later perhaps.

But if you're about to choose college in the upcoming months and have no idea where to go ... I'd say, yes, do it. 

20 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@Ariel yes definitely worth the investment if you like many of us did,  have no sense of direction in life! Just be prepared to work hard when doing it otherwise you will not get your money's worth. 

15 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

I don't know, of course ;) 

I'm ten years senior to you. Personally I haven't finished the course. I did about 3/4 of it, and it was very interesting. It helped me know my values and strenghts better. I'm stuck at actually figuring out my impact statement though ... I think I'll have to get back to it later perhaps.

But if you're about to choose college in the upcoming months and have no idea where to go ... I'd say, yes, do it. 

I plan to get it before I finish high-school (I still have another year). If I'll buy the course in the next few months and if I will work hard enough to find my purpose, will I be able to do this before I finish high-school? (You know, before university or anything)...

You are 17 and already considering these changes. Man, I wish I was as conscious 10 years ago as you are. 

Go for it, buy the course and work on it. Figure out what you want to do and direct your University studies that way. You have a good head start ! 

3 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

You are 17 and already considering these changes. Man, I wish I was as conscious 10 years ago as you are. 

Go for it, buy the course and work on it. Figure out what you want to do and direct your University studies that way. You have a good head start ! 

Good! Now I just need to find the money...

Yes. It will be worth more than everything you have ever bought in your entire life. Try to imaging this for a second. 

And you will continue to invest in these quality valuable Things as you continue.

Don't hesitate. Buy the fucking course. And then buy a new course. Learn! Leo is one of the best teachers in the world. If he doesn't resonate with you already then don't waste your time. Or else, you are wasting your time asking about something you are never ever gonna do anyway.... do it!!!! Leos course is not the only course you will invest in, not the only teaching you will come in contact with. Yes yes. Learn baby! Leo has so many profound teachings that I am left in tears of insights ... I hope you will open your heart to that too ❤️ Money is the easiest thing to get (i am not saying this from a privilegier point of view, but you will get this bullshit money back in the long run). Go clean some apartments, drive an uber, rent your house out for airbnb, sell shit online, sell shit on amazon... money doesn't matter. Invest in yourself. NOTHING matters more, i would love to here one thing that does :) ❤️❤️❤️❤️