Icarus

Motivation For All Of Us

4 posts in this topic

Hey humans,

recently I stalked Leo a little on Facebook. In general I am personally super thankful for all the value he created and in which we he enriched my personal life and broadened my horizon when it comes to personal development and spiritual growth. 

I am making this post because I think Leo is a role model also when it comes to Career, Entrepreneurship and Success: Living a life of meaning (as I and many of us can testify), earning a living doing high consciousness work and really leaving an impact. 

Now look at this poor guy, getting 2 likes for thinking he can start something bigger on the internet, spreading his woo-woo ideas and concepts:

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 17.17.08.png

Fast forward 3,5 years, having influenced tens of thousands..

Maybe not super accurate but between 300-400k visitors each month on www.actualized.org:

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 17.20.01.png

Thumbs up from my side. 

All the best

Icarus

I believe, it was "Shailene Woodley": she is being asked in an interview about how many followers she has on twitter.

She goes:

'The number of "followers" you have does not make you any better than anyone else. Hitler had millions, Jesus had 12.'

Screenshot_20170617-004726_1.jpg

13 hours ago, Icarus said:

Now look at this poor guy, getting 2 likes for thinking he can start something bigger on the internet, spreading his woo-woo ideas and

This is a nice frame to analyze our value system in general. Having 2 likes in facebook for such a concept (especially after having a clear portrayal of actualized.org) shows where the facebook attendants' consciousness quality; but still -no matter what the reason is- we define the entrepreneur as a 'poor guy'..

If we continue to be passive to define what is a real value, what really matters, what is really important and not to keep ourselves and each other accountable for those; and give up the value system to the unconscious majority, then altogether we are building this world up to ignorance. So then honestly we don't have any right to complain when the real values don't match up to the deserving numbers.

Edited by Sevi