Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Annetta

How Long Would You Survive If...?

5 posts in this topic

How long would you survive if this was all you ate?  How long would you remain healthy and what would the long term complications be?

tinas-red-hot-beef.jpg
10501GrnFetAlfredo-L.png
75278950050.jpg

6 hours ago, Annetta said:

How long would you survive if this was all you ate?  How long would you remain healthy and what would the long term complications be?

This is luxury for many people, there are yogis and saints living in remote places, they can survive on anything, while maintaining their health. The way I live, I can survive on this for years, without any health complications.

iblfbd04200609.jpg

@Pinocchio NTO-Dingu This has literally been my brother's diet for a year and a half.  I remember that documentary about some dude who ate McDonalds for a long time and got really sick so I'm wondering what a diet like this would do after like five years or something.

@Prabhaker Survive on just what?  Sunlight?

Tina's Burrito Ingredients

Ingredients: Filling: Water, Beef, Pinot Beans, Cereal (Corn, Wheat, Rye, Oat, Rice Flours), Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B12), Salt, ...

Michelina's Fettuccine Alfredo Ingredients

Cooked Enriched Macaroni Product (Water, Durum Semolina [Enriched with Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Half and Half (Milk, Cream), Water, less than 2% of White Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Grated Cheese Blend (Parmesan and Asiago Cheeses [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Natural Flavor, Cellulose, Salt), Modified Food Starch, Cheese Flavor (Enzyme Modified Cheese and Butter [Cheddar Cheese {Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes}, Butter, Cheese Culture, Enzymes], Whey, Buttermilk Solids, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid), Salt, Canola Oil, Yeast Extract, Spice, Romano Cheese Blend (Romano Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Natural Flavor, Cellulose, Salt), Xanthan Gum, Disodium Phosphate.

I mean if you call that food.. I call it a chemical shitstorm lol

The human body is superior it can adapt and survive well but you would most probably be at your lowest potential and cellular function. You would be so disconnected and disabled on all levels. I don't see how meditation can even be sustained let alone achievable when you fuel the body with toxic junk creating all sorts of neurochemical imbalance.

The complications if you ask me would eventually be as many as those ingredients :)

You would definitely live longer without food in this case.

Real food on the other hand has one ingredient.. Itself.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E