Will Actualized.org Ever Produce Videos With A Different Direction?

4 posts in this topic

This question is mainly directed towards Leo, but I'd love to get some opinions from others on this too!

Leo has stated that a lot of his work here is directed towards the rational-type mind. He also explains his purposes here through a scaffolding analogy. His videos are to function as scaffolding encompassing greater action. However, what happens if someone with a "less rational" mind attempts to apple the scaffolding to their life, yet can't work with is quite as easily (this would apply more towards the more abstract concepts he discusses). I'd like to ask him weather or not he would ever explain his message in a different style. Would Leo ever, for example, attempt to shoot a video about life enlightenment, but explain it is a different context (such as one for those who think more artistically or don't consider themselves cool-headed and logical in nature. 

Just some thoughts I had. If anyone else has any input please feel free to respond.

I'd like to see more practical videos myself.  Like helping people get these ideas into practice in actual life.  I kinda got it figured out for myself, but I bet a lot of newbies would benefit from that.  And Leo has done a lot of that too to be fair.  Theory is useful, but practice is where the cash-value for this stuff becomes apparent -- where a person makes a real, permanent shift in their results.  Now that I got the theory down, I'm almost 100% concerned with practice in my own personal development.  Where rubber and road marry and have a baby.  Everything else is just ideas.  Ain't nothing wrong with ideas either, you need them.  But you also need real implementation of these concepts in your life.  Infrastructure has to be built by you for your life.  That's a bit different from theory.  That's practice.  Practice is what excites me nowadays.  Actual change.  That's what impresses me.  Knowing is step 1.  Doing is step 2. All theory does is get you in the game -- square 1.  Now you gotta apply the theory and move your life strategically away from square 1.  That's practice.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@2000 nice post. I think the next level in this context would have to be to take on a student and the two of them do a series of videos. Kind of a living evolving testimonial. He would take someone from rock bottom,lost, depression, no purpose, and coach them and instill practices until they become actualized in terms of inner peace, psychologically, biologically & financially. 

Next he would take someone with a terminal diagnosis and coach the evolution of their mind body connection to successfully allow the disease to disappear. 

This will not happen though. There is far too much momentum of focus on himself, evident in the tonality & facial and body language in the videos. Thus far the entire presentation is a mirage. It's a smokescreen that insists the purpose is to help others, but it all serves as evidence that the focus is on himself. The underlying assumption that the viewer is always less evolved than the presenter is always apparent to anyone paying attention. I enjoy it for what it is. 

For the focus to be on others, one has to actually work with others, in addition to a camera. 

The difference between learning, experiencing and communicating versus having accountability for someone else's success has never been displayed here, and it won't.  That was never his intention. Our deepest fear is what we are capable of. Changing someone else's life in a dramatically positive fashion is the most rewarding experience available, as it is also our deepest fear that we could fail, and all is bullshit. 

The theme is sharing my experience. The content is instructional. These two themes can never align. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Maybe that's ok.  People need to take responsibility for their own personal development.  If someone needs to spoon-feed a person to do this stuff, that's kind of a red flag.  I've always been super motivated to learn this stuff because I've had big problems in my life to solve.  Even if Leo is doing these videos for himself, I still wanna learn what it is he can teach me, and then I take that and use it.  It's like one basketball player learning from another.  I think it is a requirement that you gotta really take responsibility to do this work. If people are not at that point, then they are at the pre-algebra stage of personal development.  I think the current format of Leo's videos is just fine.  Keep it expository.  Let people apply the ideas for themselves.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor