JimMorrison

How Do You Live Your Life Knowing What You Know Now?

3 posts in this topic

Paste below how you live out your everyday human experience after awakening to whatever degree you are now. Explain how it’s changed your life both the positives and negatives I’d love to hear how everyone is incorporating their own experiences and thought processes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JimMorrison said:

Paste below how you live out your everyday human experience after awakening to whatever degree you are now. Explain how it’s changed your life both the positives and negatives I’d love to hear how everyone is incorporating their own experiences and thought processes.

I live an alternative lifestyle, connect with people at a deeper level, connect with life and the environment at a deeper level. What matters has changed, I view materialism as silly, and I value people more, I value myself more and in a totally different way.

Potential negative is it would be very hard for me to live a normal life or sit in 'toxic' dynamics like most people do, although I don't believe I will ever need to, still, that can be scary when you're in a stressful situation.

I think fear is different, prior, I think fear was unconscious but essentially constant. Now I fear different things at times but can turn it off at will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not very deeply awake. 

However, here are a few things that have changed from the insights I've had. 

  • I suffer far less because I realize I'm creating my suffering
  • I view suffering as an illusion that doesn't truly exist
  • I view chasing material success as stupid and short-sighted
  • I see through religious people as deluded fools
  • I see through scientific people's constructs
  • I am aware of the gross arrogance and ineptitude of human knowledge
  • I am aware that my consciousness is eternal and I can't really die
  • I am emotionally equinanimous
Edited by AtmanIsBrahman

What is this? That's the only question.

My Youtube Channel - Philosophy | Spirituality | Consciousness Work

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now