Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Majed

Leo's talk about the raving homeless madman.

7 posts in this topic

Skip to the beyond postmodernism segment. 

I found his talk about the raving homeless madman really profound. I started contemplating and realized how my understanding of these people was terribly distorted because of my biases, assumptions, hear say and conformist thinking. I realized these people are conscious of God and are in heaven. They are enlightened sages, who have realized that life was a joke, hence they live and act the way they do. 

Contemplate: what is the inner experience/consciousness of these people like ? 

Edited by Majed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Majed said:

They are enlightened sages

Whoa! Let's not go too far.

I give you an inch and you take a mile xD


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I don't know man, I am having these weird insights that I haven't integrated yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some mentally ill people have legit spiritual attainments, but most are lost in delusions.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura Also substance abuse is common, which is quite interesting from a metaphysical standpoint as these substances can create higher consciousness experiences. 

It's definitely a complex topic, but like the way society treats it with the stigma is completely uncalibrated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is good that you are considering their point of view.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura Yeah they're interesting and complex. I like thinking about figures which are non obvious to pin down :).

Edited by Majed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0