Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olaf

My Dating & Cold Approach Journey thread

4 posts in this topic

I am going out between 2 to 5 times a week and I talk quite allot about dating and approaching so I thought making one thread to talk about it. So this is gonna be the my dating/approaching journey thread. In this thread I will share thoughts that I have, daily reports, my opinions aswell as things I learn or things I am not sure on yet, but thoughts I would like to share. Winter is coming, but I am still planning to keep approaching in winter atleast 2 nights/days a week. Feel free to react to my posts on here. B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Som notes after approaching 100 sets of girls in a day:

-Okay so what I learned was being disinterested and not being interested
-you are the king, the price and the men, they are just boring girls
-more abundance makes you pickier, don't waste time on shit that doesn't resonate
-we live on a wavelength and some girls just not on the same wavelength as us
-Don't force attraction, attraction should be instant, they either down to fuck or they not down almost in seconds/minutes
-don't try to correct a bad approach, experiment with approaches and some approaches will fall flat even when in deep flow, accept and go to the next (don't resolve a broken case)
-just because one girl doesn't like you, doesn't mean the next girl doesn't want to fuck you hard on the sink
-energy is everything, don't think, act, don't strategise, free flow and have fun
-make people do shit with photos, take a photo and tell them to hold the fries and tell her to give you a million dollar smile, self amuse with everything
-work harder, approaching is work, you work for success of the process not for getting laid
-the pay off from game is that you become a more high value indifferent men. Not that you know how to show your interest in woman, but how to get woman interested in you
-game is some voodoo shit, it is energy that can be projected, frame is energy, if you have the energy that you are the shit, they will treat you that way
-play games with them a little bit, not too much, they say really? you say yes, then they ask again really? you say no. 
-You have to make conversations fun by engaging with them emotionally and by engaging with them emotionally you will give them value, not by saying the "accurate" thing
-Girls are MUCH more focused on your energy and emotional engagement then they are focused on you
-woman love it when you walk away, especially if it is not out of fear, but out of being half invested in the conversation
-girls get horny when you are not interested in them
-when you approach so much, you become numb, which means rejections don't hit you, you don't cling to conversations
-you are focused on your self and your journey, from going outside, to going inside, doing your job and all these woman are just customers
-woman don't give a shit about nice guys, because they date UP, it is not that they need an asshole, they just need someone who isn't interested in them
-it is easy to attract less attractive girls, because you are not interested, but if you could be uninterested in "attractive" girls, it would be easier
-you don't need to be fun, because you are enough, you just need to be present with them, hold that eye contact and see if they want you. Because when they really want you, you can see it in the eyes
-The important thing is to keep the same frame throughout. Don’t go from enjoying the interaction to chasing someone’s validation just because you find them especially attractive. The mindset shouldn’t change based on how attractive you think the person is.
-When you are so much in lack with an unattractive woman and chase her, she will still see you more low value then her, even If you are more attractive, it is frame
-strength is simply not giving a fuck. You give fucks about her, why? She is just one of the 100, don't be so invested
-It is a numbers game, because one girl likes you another doesn't, even when you are in deep flow
-you will still fuck up, you will still make mistakes, even in flow, you will open wrongly, but that doesn't matter, next one
-it is harder to restore a bad conversation then to start a new conversation and do it well
-no pressure on doing well, because just find a next one to do it better
-why try to making woman like you who aren't interested, slightly interested okay fine, but not at all interested is a no go, as you will be chasing her and lower your value
-what you do in this set will effect your next set, if you first act low value and the next one high value, that doesn't work, high value all the way
-high value behaviour is not chasing, not putting her on a pedestal, having emotional connection instantly, have strong frame that you are the shit
-high value behaviour is to be disinterested 
-being disinterested means simply you are more interested in something else then her, aka the process, achieving a certain goal, a certain mission (not the goal of closing or attracting)

-feel an emotion and talk from that emotion instead of thinking/talking logically, feel an emotion and express it verbally
-walking away, talking with a walking set with your head backwards and body forwards, or almost walking away, all of these give the feeling that you got to go (physical false time constraint)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was out with my wingmen that night, who helped to push me aswell. What my wingmen noticed about my energy during the 100 sets (I translated some of the stuff he wrote down in dutch)

1. grounded & congruent

2. emotionally & energetically connected with woman

3. Not outcome dependent 

4. Giving more, needing less

5. Better vocal projection

6. Easier opening, it felt very natural and easy

7. Abundance, ready to leave if you weren't interested, unconsciously qualifying her, not needing anything and just giving

8. You could see the attraction in their eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so today I helped mainly my wingmen as he helped me last time to do 100. I got more bold. I pointed at a girl, she looked at me and I don't remember what I said, but she made the "call me" gesture with her hand lol. I didn't approach much maybe like 5 sets, mainly because I was focused on helping my wingmen. I helped him really well he got to close 3 numbers and had huge progress. I noticed that you don't have to be so interesting, as his task for the day was to be boring or atleast not make jokes. So he opened up, was vunerable with a girl, she started being vunerable with him and it was a deep conversation not so much superficial laughing clowning stuff.

But I did notice his tonality was kinda approval seeking, so we worked on that, also to speak louder and let go of girls that don't want him. Instead of chasing and lowering your value for the next set. Always act high value, that is a key thing I learned, don't chase, attract, when it is dead, let it go, next one. What was interesting was that they were more interested in a bread and butter, boring or atleast not funny conversation then the very funny stuff he normally does, because he is really funny, but it is kind of a front he keeps up.

Then we went to Amsterdam and there I wanted to escalate more and I was talking about how nobody of the wingmen really escalates that we know off and just stand there quite static next to her. I was watching Owens infield yesterday and I was inspired to just try to escalate more. So there was a girl, little tipsy, I talked to her, I pushed my arm against her shoulder, she started pushing back, so I did it again, then she held her arm around me, asking me questions, then I asked her for her hand and made her do a spin. As Owen does it.

I felt allot of sexual tension from her and could have kissed her right there, even tho it was only 90 seconds of the conversation. I think fear was holding me back and also the idea that she was kinda tipsy and I didn't want to abuse that? I don't know it wasn't like she was completly wasted tho, it is hard to find the line. Then I let my wingmen do the same and that was his best set, he talked to her for 25 mins, he got her to spin and closed both her instagram and phone number. I am thinking that much more is possible, Owen is the example, I am gonna be doing more bold shit and next week I want to kiss a girl, because that is 100% possible, I could have done it today, easily. Just need to find the right girl for it and have the confidence to escalate aswell as sense who is into it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0