Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olaf

what can success do to you? Rage/anger

1 post in this topic

I know this guy is really big in the ecom space, he is dutch so obviously I know him, but he has recently been in the news because of some psychotic episode and now he has released a first episode on his youtube, he still seems to have this manic episode in this video and it makes me think about success. Maybe the stuff he had to fight to get to the place he wanted to get to made him so angry that his madness got him into this psychotic episode. I noticed when I was chasing money that I used to have rage aswell, I feel like there might be something here about the anger and rage that can come with chasing success and how you can drive yourself mad. I find it a topic that isn't much talked about, the anger that comes with chasing money and how at the end you might end up like Onuha, successful but psychotic

 

Edited by Olaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0