Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hyperion

Bliss Is Not A (Specific) Feeling

150 posts in this topic

Just now, Wilhelm44 said:

@Mellowmarsh  I'm glad you're back.9_9 (you seemed a bit gloomy about reality a few days ago.)

Oh yeah, I’m a bit hot and cold about life, but ultimately my sense of humour is what keeps me going, I love laughing at myself, until my belly aches. Oooh. 😀 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mellowmarsh said:

Oh yeah, I’m a bit hot and cold about life, but ultimately my sense of humour is what keeps me going, I love laughing at myself, until my belly aches. Oooh. 😀 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

Ok, cool.

PS: How about... you are absolutely right about everything, and so am I. Deal?

(This is of course saying the exact same thing with different words, but maybe that way it's more palatable for you, lol.)

No I like the relatively (un)true thing :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

For sure lovely, will do, thank you :)

You’re very handsome too, lovely sultry manly ruggedness to you there is, nice personality to boot, very aware and intelligent and kind and I’m so happy to be able to engage with people like you.

So happy.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

You’re very handsome too, lovely sultry manly ruggedness to you there is, nice personality to boot, very aware and intelligent and kind and I’m so happy to be able to engage with people like you.

So happy.

Just sent you a message lovely 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

No I like the relatively (un)true thing :D

 

This is my personal K&P favorite... very un-PC, but man is it a banger:

 

 


The World Is Illusion.

Only Brahman Is Real.

The World Is Brahman.                                                 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mellowmarsh @Wilhelm44

And now, get the hell off my lawn... err, my thread and get a room already, you two lovebirds.

clint-eastwood-gran-torino-2985944489.gif


The World Is Illusion.

Only Brahman Is Real.

The World Is Brahman.                                                 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

No I like the relatively (un)true thing :D

 

These videos are hysterical, my sense of humour. 🙂


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

These videos are hysterical, my sense of humour. 🙂

I thought you might like it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

This is my personal K&P favorite... very un-PC, but man is it a banger:

 

 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0