Olaf

energy is more important then I thought

32 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

I love you more. 💯

😀


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mellowmarsh the sports car is coming my way. Tapped into the 401k. Am I picking you up?

My buddy freaked me out the other day though. He hit 145 mph in like 5 seconds in his electric BMW. We're fucked.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Am I picking you up?

Nah, I haven’t fallen for you yet. 😉 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Nah, I haven’t fallen for you yet. 😉 

Liar liar pants on fire.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Liar liar pants on fire.

Swoon! 🔥


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Swoon! 🔥

See.  This is why I love you. Youre a good sport despite us having dicks.  God bless you Melanie.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

See.  This is why I love you. Youre a good sport despite us having dicks.  God bless you Melanie.

I love your Dave energy, I’m only responding to the fire in you…  greeting and meeting and honouring the fire in me. 
 

 

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Youre a good sport despite us having dicks

🤦‍♀️


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mellowmarsh said:

I love your Dave energy, I’m only responding to the fire in you…  greeting and meeting and honouring the fire in me. 
 

 

 

Oh shit this place just got really hot!  The fire is raging.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Oh shit this place just got really hot!  The fire is raging.

I’m just soooo de lighted you're still a light. 💡 

I thought you’d gone out there for a while. Nice that I don’t have to add you to my list of pets to grieve over.

Grief is love with nowhere to go. God bless you Dave. 

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

I’m just soooo de lighted you're still a light. 💡 

I thought you’d gone out there for a while. Nice that I don’t have to add you to my list of pets to grieve over.

Grief is love with nowhere to go. God bless you Dave. 

 

Haha. You ain't getting rid of me like that.  It's more likely going to be getting splattered all over the road for taking a curve at 150mph when it should have been 25.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha. You ain't getting rid of me like that.  It's more likely going to be getting splattered all over the road for taking a curve at 150mph when it should have been 25.

Hahaha you’re so funny. 🤣 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now