Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yimpa

joy yimpa

32 posts in this topic

The medicine that helps me live also helps me realize what death is.


π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘–π‘‘π‘¦Β π‘£²β‹†ο½‘Λš

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just reached out to a good friend I haven’t spoken to in a long while; I found out he got into a car accident today 0: He seems to be in relatively good spirit and will see a doc tomorrow. I plan on seeing him soon to catch up as well!

I myself almost got into a car crash today and a week ago.Β 

I got Sonic onion rings and a cherry slushie afterwards to reward myself for surviving death.Β 

Today’s near crash happened while me and @Beans were in a heated debate about the Gaza war. Afterwards, Beans joked that Netanyahu could hear us and sent the bus and car to kill us (we were sandwiched in between the two, and they both nearly hit us).

I’ve shared my stories of past crashes here.Β 

I love contemplating while driving.


π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘–π‘‘π‘¦Β π‘£²β‹†ο½‘Λš

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am absolute and everything is absolutely imaginary

I am reality and so are you. In fact, there is no one else I am communicating with but with God/You/Love/Beauty

Isn’t this obviou?? Of course it is! I AM YOU. No one else can understand what THIS is but YOU!

Edited by Yimpa

π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘–π‘‘π‘¦Β π‘£²β‹†ο½‘Λš

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2026 at 10:25 AM, Yimpa said:

I am ready to crank up the medicine to HIGH heat setting very soon. Possibly next week.Β 

I’ve been having much more time available to myself to be able to contemplate and meditate deeply about the nature of reality.

Exactly one weekΒ B|

God realization within 15 minutes. Smooth and relaxed, I didn't feel forced into it.Β 

Edited by Yimpa

π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘–π‘‘π‘¦Β π‘£²β‹†ο½‘Λš

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a bad habit of oversharing my spiritual experiences with people closest to me, and then I start doubting myself and filtering and analyzing it through their biases.Β It seriouslyΒ Β corrupts my genuine experience. I am gonna avoid doing this moving forward. It’s a distraction.Β 

Edited by Yimpa

π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘–π‘‘π‘¦Β π‘£²β‹†ο½‘Λš

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meditating while on my medicine makes the meditation session 1000x better.

I’d be stupid to meditateΒ without being on medicine.

Medicatation

Some people think it’s spiritual bypassing. I disagree. The medicine that helps me with my day to day functioning just happens to also greatly help me go into deep contemplative and meditative steps. It’s a happy accident. It also makes me therapy sessions a lot more productive. I go deeper with much less resistance.

I don’t need a fancy mansion, cars, wealth, fame. My medicine is worth way more than all of that combined. The medicine helps me realize I am everything.

Edited by Yimpa

π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘–π‘‘π‘¦Β π‘£²β‹†ο½‘Λš

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to the library later, renting a private room, and going to take my medicine to contemplate what reality is. HIGH heat setting again. Gonna bring my LEGOs with me.Β 

I'm living out my dream job. It's hard work, not just playing games.

The fool only sees work as helping society and family and friends and maximizing wealth and pleasure. My work is understanding what the F is going on and why the F am I here?

I love my family and friends, but I have to be honest and say they are not top priority. I would be lying if I said otherwise. This is not an insult to them. Helping myself first will help me see them with more clarity and undersatnding.

Edited by Yimpa

π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘–π‘‘π‘¦Β π‘£²β‹†ο½‘Λš

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t need others to change. I Simply recognize that the change in me reveals the change in them.Β 

Others is precisely Me.Β 
I am You and Me.Β 

I am You am Me am Love.

And in the end, Love is Em Me!


π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘–π‘‘π‘¦Β π‘£²β‹†ο½‘Λš

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The elderly folk at the library were extremely kind to me today :)Β I was super shy and only said a few things, but they didn’t seem to mind at all!


π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘–π‘‘π‘¦Β π‘£²β‹†ο½‘Λš

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0