Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yimpa

joy yimpa

19 posts in this topic

gonna try this journalling biznezzz again. i set my past journals on fire and destroyed the evidence. now it’s time to write anew.

idk what’ll come next, what’ll be about, how often’ll post on it, yada yada yada. well see :ph34r:

this medicine legit saved my life and is a contemplation power house :) 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished therapy. Last 10 mins I was advised to go on a deep psychedelic trip all alone right MEOW; no distractions. Listen to a guided contemplation exercise if needed, but do not reach out for other distractions.

Let's F'ing do this.

The next 4 hours it's just me and Love baby ;) 

I must tackle my fear of being All Alone  and not run away from it.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2026 at 9:20 AM, integration journey said:

You are the joyous consciousness behind the body 

DBDAFAA7-0B95-466E-98DF-98B3752CBE2E.jpeg


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am ready to crank up the medicine to HIGH heat setting very soon. Possibly next week. 

I’ve been having much more time available to myself to be able to contemplate and meditate deeply about the nature of reality.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Dear Diary,

Today was a very big day. I saw my tail again.

It was right behind me. I turned around fast. It ran away. I spun in a circle. It spun too. We played a game. I almost got it. Then I got dizzy. I fell on the rug. The tail stopped moving. I won the game, I think.

>:(

xD

 

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am doing exposure therapy for my ocd by intentionally exposing myself to more dirty stuff without trying to stop it. i will walk on the carpeted floor with dirty shoes.

i also did a happy accident by slightly burning the popcorn in the microwave, which actually gives the popcorn taste more character to it. i had forgotten to hear for the popcorn and stop the microwave; i left it on the whole time. but it turned out better than doing it the “right” way!

had i stuck to the script and cooked it the “perfect” way, i would have never knew!

(okey deadass tho not all of it tastes good, gonna only slightly overcook it next time.) 

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my gift is in being able to connect seemingly unrelated things and seeing how they synergize. idk how to formalize this into words. this is considered unscientific but i see it as a superpower worthy of cultivating.

god daym i love journalling 

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had another beautiful chat with the mysterious boi from another universe.

Never thought I’d be falling in love with men, but here we are.

Can I get an AMEN?!

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking it back to memory lane... tonight I discovered a video of mall I frequented a ton when I was 17... more than a decade ago. And back when I used to live in NJ.

10:30... saddened that this Johnny Rockets closed down. I remember picking up this hot Chinese chick a few feet away from this spot (back when I was a boi), and immediately we clicked. She had been walking alone and listening to music through her earpods, and I just approached her and told her how pretty she was. Only a few mins after meeting her, we decided to eat there. It was a really intimate and fun time together. She even paid for our entire meal. Such a gentleman. Years later we would reconnect, and I discover that she is in the air force as a pilot!

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just spent 30 mins yelling at myself, then the next 30 mins loving myself. That is BPD baby 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an exciting update about this post from a week ago:

On 9/23/2026 at 11:29 AM, Yimpa said:
Spoiler

Hey God, great news! I just got a call from the compounding pharmacy... my magic cream will be available to me next week! HEB made it! Here EVerything's Better!

I cannot wait to rub it all over myself... let's see what happens ^_^ yeeeeeeeee!!!

On 9/22/2026 at 0:20 PM, Yimpa said:

Just finished speaking to my doctor. She prescribed me a new medicine CREAM that I have to rub all over my chest daily. I need to rub my chest daily to survive. That'S GOOD!

I must meditate while feeling myself. That's God!

The magic cream is called Progesterone. It is prescribed 2-3 years after starting feminizing hormone therapy. I am 2.5 years in. It is supposed to round my breasts, improve my sleep, and improve my depression. Scientific evidence is limited and mixed. Just gotta see what happens. 

I was given a compounded cream since the capsule version has peanut in the ingredient. I have a ton of food allergies, and peanut is a big one. Even though I technically can have peanut oil in the roasted cashews I eat, my provider is avoiding it to be on the safe side. 

Since it is custom made, it is expensive, but I am open to investing in it and see what happens. It is $80 for a 3 month supply.

In any case, I can really excited to be rubbing my chest every day.

Progesterone HEB.jpg

 

This completes my hormone stack. Progesterone, Estrogen, and Testosterone. PET

 

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to the grocery store to bi the cantaloupes

 

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got home from HEB! This is how my medication works. I just have rub this all over my chest regularly. Easy!

My instructions say I need 2 clicks. Yippie!

 

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0