Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inliytened1

Ode to Mellowmarsh

31 posts in this topic

On 18/08/2026 at 10:06 PM, Inliytened1 said:

What if you are a guy.

Trust.…I’m all woman. 
 

Bit belated, but thanks for the ode, I just thought I ode it to you to give sincere appreciation. ☺️ 

I’m very sincere. I see the sin. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/08/2026 at 5:25 AM, Inliytened1 said:

Talk to me Mellow..come on

I’ve PM’d you. 
 

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

I’ve PM’d you. 
 

 

Hurry up and answer it, I  haven’t got all day. 😁


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Posted Friday at xx:xx

     
    Yall r speaking thru time and space

I hope someone answers that too now im waiting.

Quote

I'm serously thinking about it.  I'm going to pull up in that car.  I hope you are worth it.  What if you are a guy.

Ill wait 100+ hours for him to wait for you,b by which time ill have waited too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he’s changed his mind. I saw him online not half an hour ago, but now he’s disappeared.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

I think he’s changed his mind. I saw him online not half an hour ago, but now he’s disappeared.

I was gonna wait for yas, cause i was thinkin, if yous do end up really meeting and one of yous is a woman, i will start believing my mom when she says that candace owns has so much evidence and that tyler henry or watever his names gonna win the case, Thats how far ill go if it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG

 

 There is a God and he loves me.

 

He’s here, he’s here, the man is here. This is going to be the greatest best day of the rest of my life. 🥰


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

OMG

 

 There is a God and he loves me.

 

He’s here, he’s here, the man is here. This is going to be the greatest best day of the rest of my life. 🥰

Tyler henry is gonna for sure win then, And Cooney cooney is gonna weigh 110 lbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still trying to get a loan on the car. Come on I ain't Bezos


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm still trying to get a loan on the car. Come on I ain't Bezos

I already own the car, everything is free here.  This is a free joyride.

Edited by Mellowmarsh

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0