Ray

Auditory Illusions: Hearing Lyrics Where There Are None

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Just found this video on YT... interesting.; again, "we create", we don't feel things as they are. 

Interesting.

I often look out my windows from my desk, and see patterns in trees where there are none.
Maybe the patterns are not there either... :|

Edited by jse

Or maybe there are and you are not there :P

2 hours ago, Ray said:

Or maybe there are and you are not there :P

Yes, José is neither here nor there.  He is everywhere, but nowhere.

Man i have to share for this thread.

I had one night that I was falling asleep in which I could hear from within the most epic children songs from my own language,  full blast,it was like my inner child was giving me a concert and showing his power.

Ive also experienced hearing Ekhart Tolle while falling asleep and also I had this feeling that im about to die and I was losing control of my hands.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Can there be a center of consciousness? The ego says yes, I am the center of consciousness. But the Ego is not yet aware of it's non-existence.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.