Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pimms

How To Be The Most Feminine Woman?

22 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Hellsgunz100 said:

I thought that was clear from the link. In any case, appreciate your clarification. Have you read the book? Has it affected you? If so, how?

Sorry. I didn't check out the link. I've studied a bit into archetypes of the unconscious, and these are the feminine counterparts to the masculine archetypes. I haven't read the book though.

Enrollment now open for my Shadow Work Group Class! Limited spots available. 

Click here to learn more!

The woman is the decorator, be yourself - the child within and share your light.

That doesn't mean go out and share your body but don't be afraid to decorate yourself (and your surroundings) as long as it comes from within and not because you want people to like you etc.

Many of those blond "bimbos" that everyone love to hate on are the real girls (even if they are really stupid but the heart is what's important) and the sexy girls who seam smart are often times (not always of course) just the lady in red - whore of Babylon (which is actually what the feminist movement is based on).

The perfect movie on the divine feminine that I've seen must be Maleficent but then again, I'm not a girl so I haven't looked around that much.

If the key word for being a Man is Purpose, then the key word for being a girl is probably Appreciation, you just take in everything and you're fucked by the world ;).

Edited by Keyblade Viking