Dodo

The Power Of Now Memory

4 posts in this topic

I know, Memory and Power of Now, doesn't seem to mix xD. But this is something that I cannot explain. It feels like I've had an enlightenment experience without knowing maybe after I first read The Power of Now.

As you might know, I am Ekhart's biggest fan and "The Power of Now" junkie. I have this memory of finding myself on the edge of a huge waterfall about to die and somehow this memory is directly linked to the practice of the spiritual methods of Ekhart which he describes in the book. Is this perhaps symbolic of Ego death? Did I perhaps experience Ego death in my dreams for a new one to pop in undetected? xD 

Or maybe I was about to experience Ego death, but pussied out?? Oh I just want to point out, that I couldn't do anything about it, it was a done deal, so maybe I didn't pussy out xD . It was a done deal, I was going to get sucked in whether I like it or not.

Has anyone else experienced something like that. Also with this memory, I can remember that I was also very shocked to connect one of the most peaceful books and one of the most peaceful spiritual teachers with an action event like that, which felt like the actual end of the world. Hmm...

Ramble ramble

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Dodo

I haven't read that book, but I had a couple of these experiences and if I know what you're talking about, it'd be something among the lines of "being in touch with what's important, once again" or "remembering what you're looking for and not finding it"

which is something very profound and difficult to describe...

Good to hear it. Keep at it

Eckhart is King. <3 <3  I've had similar experiences.  

Memory is basically the battery for the ego to even exist. Memory is a battery that powers up the 3D matrix. We need to leave this 3D matrix.

Knowing is the stage at which you want to arrive. The journey goes from memory to knowing. Why? Because when You know then you can go trough life and You just know that which needs to be known at that particular moment. You can gain Access to knowledge instantly by tapping into the infinte knowledge of the universe. You can then stop the seeking process and just know. This is inner-knowing. Everything is inside You. Memory needs to be recollected. True Knowledge does not need recollection because it is the collection. However you can assemble the memory from the collection and than recollect it from memory. Memory is a tool but this tool needs to be transcended into knowing.