Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sheenp24

Add More Dimensions To Your Workout!

2 posts in this topic

A lot of people go to the gym and spend too much time on the basics. Don't get me wrong, in the beginning stages of breaking into the world of weight lifting and cardio exercises, it is imperative to spend time on the basics prefecting your techinque. Once graduation of the novice stage has been acheived, I personally believe that training your muscles to be fast and explosive, adds a whole new dimension to muscle health. Set some time aside to train the fast twitch muscles how to be faster and more explosive. Lift lighter weights quickly without pausing between reps to improve quickness and use heavier weights and explode through the reps to impove explosion! For example, if your doing bench press, on the way up with the weight, try to throw the weight through the celing, without actaully throwing the weight through the celing of course! Take the same concept, and apply it to lower body as well. The world is a very unpredictable place. You never know when you may have to run from the local neighborhood pitbull or excape from an angry wife or girlfriend after you've failed put the toliet seat down, causing her to take an unexpected bath in toliet water! I'm sure all of the guys will agree that an angry wife or girlfriend, is actually be a lot more dangerous than that pit bull; I'm just saying, you have to be able to get away from dangerous situations like those! Give your muscles another dimension and add a whole new level to your fitness level!

jjjoui.jpg

www.hersandhislove.com

I agree, lately i get the best pump when i do a medium weight 15-20+ reps than heavy weight 8-10 reps.

Explosiveness is important as is core strength.

B R E A T H E