Spiritual Warrior

New Chapter in My Life: Habits and Disciplines

305 posts in this topic

Habits & Disciplines Journey Entry #238 ~ Sat Oct 3 '26

Daily goals:

Make bed: 58

Take medication: 75

Shower: 75

Groom hair: 75

Brush teeth: 75

Floss: 4

Kriya yoga: 0

No porn: 9

No ejaculation: 12

No electronics before bed: 1

Brush teeth before bed: 0

Wash face before bed: 0

 

Weekly goals: 

Workout 3x: 0 

Give yourself a haircut: 2

Do laundry: 8

Clean room: 9

Clean car: 8

 

Finances:

Checking $3600

Money market $1,900


One of the illusions is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive hour. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. No man has learned anything rightly until he knows that every day is Doomsday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Habits & Disciplines Journey Entry #239 ~ Mon Oct 5 '26

Okay, so it is 9:15 am. I have to be at work for 1 oclock, which means I am going to need to leave my house by 12:30 pm. I have several things to do before leaving. 1. I want to clean my room and clean my car 2. I want to make meals for the next 3 days. (Then on Thursday I will make food for the following 3 / 4 days. 4. kriya yoga 5. shower 6. Create finances chart 

I am starting a new setup with lots of new things that are going to hold me accountable in achieving my goals. A big problem of mine right now is I just don't have a very good grasp on the things that I am doing and working on. I think it would be nice to have a reminder. 

Women: I have a girl in my life right now. I want to make her feel loved above all else. I want to have a profound spiritual connection with her, one in which we are helping each other grow and reach our full potential. This is not going to be a shallow relationship, it is going to be as deep as one can go

Physique: I want to have a God- like physique, I want to be tan and muscular, I want to have 6 pack abs, broad shoulders, thick thighs, a shredded and massive back, large calves, and a chest that bursts out of any shirt that I wear. 

Friends / Family: I want my friends and family to feel loved. I want to make sure that I touch base with them every now and again and especially on their birthdays I want to make an effort to see them and connect with them.

Finances: I want to be saving something each month, even if its just $200 a month. Something needs to be going towards my savings account. I would like to have $10,000 in my savings by the end of a year. Right now, I have about $3,000.

 

Daily goals:

Make bed: 60

Take medication: 77

Shower: 77

Groom hair: 77

Brush teeth: 77

Floss: 0

Kriya yoga: 0

No porn: 0

No ejaculation: 0

No electronics before bed: 0

Brush teeth before bed: 2

Wash face before bed: 2

 

Weekly goals: 

Workout 3x: 0 

Give yourself a haircut: 2

Do laundry: 9

Clean room: 10

Clean car: 9

 

 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

One of the illusions is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive hour. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. No man has learned anything rightly until he knows that every day is Doomsday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Habits & Disciplines Journey Entry #240 ~ Wed Oct 7 '26

What is an ideal morning routine? Wake up at 8am, shower til 8:30, eat breakfast and journal until 9, meditate and stretch until 9:30, then im ready to head off to work. So basically I will always need 1.5 hours 

What am I going to do tomorrow? 

I have to pick up the car. What time do you want to wake up? Im not sure 8 o'clock is realistic.. 

That is the problem... I am so wishy washy. Tonight I am going to work out, that's for sure. I REALLy want to get back to a routine of kriya yoga. That is essential to my goal of clear headedness. Step one is to clean and clear my environment and my mind, this is essential for success and for happiness. Its not all about the things that you receive. There is also a big difference between receiving things and creating things. 

Creation requires insight and planning and articulation. It requires conscious intent. When you choreograph something, you are trying to showcase a story. What is it that you want for this student of yours? I want her to get in touch with tye emotions that she experienced with her boyfriend.how do I get her to do that? 

Daily goals:

Make bed: 62

Take medication: 79

Shower: 79

Groom hair: 79

Brush teeth: 79

Floss: 0

Kriya yoga: 0

No porn: 0

No ejaculation: 2

No electronics before bed: 0

Brush teeth before bed: 0

Wash face before bed: 0

 

Weekly goals: 

Workout 3x: 0 

Give yourself a haircut: 3

Do laundry: 9

Clean room: 10

Clean car: 9

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

One of the illusions is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive hour. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. No man has learned anything rightly until he knows that every day is Doomsday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Habits & Disciplines Journey Entry #241 ~ Thu Oct 8 '26

when the fuck am I going to get a kriya yoga routine back... I have started to create a model of consciousness levels that fluctuate day by day. In the mornings of every day, my consciousness levels are lower. As soon as I shower and groom myself, my consciousness levels rise. As soon as I stretch and do my meditation my consciousness levels rise even higher. 

The higher my consciousness levels rise, the more loving, the more selfless, the more intelligent, the more God like I become. 

Daily goals:

Make bed: 63

Take medication: 80

Shower: 80

Groom hair: 80

Brush teeth: 80

Floss: 0

Kriya yoga: 0

No porn: 1

No ejaculation: 3

No electronics before bed: 0

Brush teeth before bed: 0

Wash face before bed: 0

 

Weekly goals: 

Workout 3x: 1

Give yourself a haircut: 3

Do laundry: 9

Clean room: 10

Clean car: 9


One of the illusions is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive hour. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. No man has learned anything rightly until he knows that every day is Doomsday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Habits & Disciplines Journey Entry #242 ~ Fri Oct 9 '26

Daily goals:

Make bed: 64

Take medication: 81

Shower: 81

Groom hair: 81

Brush teeth: 81

Floss: 0

Kriya yoga: 0

No porn: 2

No ejaculation: 4

No electronics before bed: 0

Brush teeth before bed: 1

Wash face before bed: 1

 

Weekly goals: 

Workout 3x: 1

Give yourself a haircut: 3

Do laundry: 9

Clean room: 10

Clean car: 9


One of the illusions is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive hour. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. No man has learned anything rightly until he knows that every day is Doomsday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now