Dodo

Awareness And Creation

5 posts in this topic

Awareness in Bulgarian : Съзнание

Creation in Bulgarian:      Създание B|

It's almost the same word. But are two different things. Different states of awareness.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

If the truth is not two, doesnt this exclude two, thus causing a divide?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@LetTheNewDayBegin That's great wisdom, I thank you for your guidance on my journey. I agree that logic can't explain the unexplainable.

This brings me to my next learned insight, after the previous one, which proved to be controversial:

It's not two,

Because it's not even one thing.

It's no things AT ALL. 

This insight is for the entire Human race and it is the most powerful insight in existence anyone can ever discover and everyone should know it. This insight is the pathway to discovering who you truly are. That's why I am giving it the attention it deserves. This is it brothers and sisters. This is the wormhole to Enlightenment. This insight alone will bring you to depths unimaginable of pure joy in existence!  

Non Duality means -> Not two - It's all one. Life is amazing. Life is beautiful, you flow with life, everything is pure joy and happiness, amazing existence supreme. 

But wait!

It's not even one thing

It's no things...... No things AT ALL. Let all your worries drop. All your stories - drop.

This is everything. This is Liberation.

(read in Mooji voice)

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

Awareness in Bulgarian : Съзнание

Creation in Bulgarian:      Създание B|

It's almost the same word. But are two different things. Different states of awareness.

Lets assume awareness is knowing what is true, and creation is the expression, or by product, of what is true.

Then what makes the awareness turn into creation? Conviction, belief + faith.

In a person it is conviction (the agreement that what is true is, or will be, real).