arjuna

Ego?

45 posts in this topic

@arjuna If you enjoy being in state of delusion, insanity, and falsehood, by all means, go ahead.

You are free to act like a dog.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@arjuna If you enjoy being in state of delusion, insanity, and falsehood, by all means, go ahead.

@Leo Gura when i ask questions that is delusional, insane and false? i perceive this as a projection of you. now, we could debate this with no meaning to it, letting our egos free but i wont fall in this trap... ;)

My question is legit and giving no room to philosophical questions about a topic seems rather authoritian and dogmatic.

20 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

That's difficult to give a response. Because as you said that "nothing" is a concept and "not a thing" cannot be grasped by the mind, it becomes an object. Same thing happens with the idea of seeking our real identity.

You have to seek it without seeking it... hhehe... that's why Zen call it to cross the "gateless gate" por "pathless path". I think that's were intuition comes into account. And intuition is the way our true self "talks" through silence.

This is from my experience, I am still working on understanding all this really.

:-)

Due to "coincidence" i spontaniously "experienced" "absolute infinity", brahman or "that what cannot be named". 

It opened up many doors and showed me the nature of all. Intuition is the key and to distinguish it from delusion is sometimes difficult. But in all the years it goes better and better and i "achieve" things without achieving them. effort without effort. 

I am still on the way to understand it. I respect authority but i go with what is in the end of veda or vedanta: if your experience is contrary to scriptures and authority, follow your experience!

Thank you very much for your insights and lighthearted discussion on the topic. :-)

Edited by arjuna

@arjuna I mean we are everything. When the ego is employed, we think and act in a seperate "me" way. For me, happiness is forever building momentum in being everything and seeing the everything in everything. Seeing God in everyone and everything. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yes, i am able to see paramatman in everything and everyone. Still i will have to provide food for my body. To deny that is denial of reality. 

Talking about something unspeakable is playing wordgames. It leads to a funny paradox inconsistency, "fighting" the ego and at the same time making money for a wealthy lifestyle. There is nothing wrong with that if you are consistent.

Talking about to overcome reality and the ego and at the same time embracing it, judging others is hypocrisy. Saying the body is illusion and at the same time providing healthy food for it is hypocrisy.

Either you are in a constant state of brahman - total enlighenment, or if you are not, accept dual reality, otherwise it leads to a shizophrenic, dangerous mindset.