Why?

Why Are We Conscious And Alive???

27 posts in this topic

@TruthSeeker You're assuming some kind of "being" or who. There are no who's!!! Including you!

God is NOT a who. God is Nothing. Zero! Zero don't give a shit about anything and it don't have any whys.

All your why questions are anthropomorphic fantasies.

There is nobody who has a personal stake in the unfolding of the universe. So there are no whys.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe I just need justification to feel comfortable and to latch onto something. I should open my mind to see that 'why' is created by the human mind. I'll just develop the shit out of myself in the meantime. 

I need to be enlightened.

Mhm...Still have much to learn. 

19 hours ago, Why? said:

I need to be enlightened.

Mhm...Still have much to learn. 

As many on this forum would point to you.. You ARE enlightenment, just haven't realized it yet.

Why ? The reason or the why is actually very simple and at the same time very beautiful.

This is the why:

“The ultimate and only purpose of our existence, is to one day, in full awareness and blissful joy and beauty remember and experience the beauty that we are.

Becoming aware of the beauty and greatness that we are is so beautiful that god created an entire universe just so that we could experience it. This is how special it is.

What he wants is for us to become aware that we are made of him so that we can shine with the same love, the same wisdom, and the same strength than him.

Truly beautiful..”

But don't take my word for it. Look inside yourself. That is the only place you will find the truth.

On February 17, 2016 at 10:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

@TruthSeeker You're assuming some kind of "being" or who. There are no who's!!! Including you!

God is NOT a who. God is Nothing. Zero! Zero don't give a shit about anything and it don't have any whys.

All your why questions are anthropomorphic fantasies.

There is nobody who has a personal stake in the unfolding of the universe. So there are no whys.

Correct Leo. God is not a person or a who. God is everything that is and you are part of it.