Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sheenp24

Interesting Trick Helps Control Overeating!

4 posts in this topic

Trying to stay fit or become fit, can easily become a quite challenging task, especially when there are so many delicious food establishments around. If you have a problem with overeating when you're out dinning with friends or on other occasions, here is an interesting trick you can use! According to an article from "Readers Digest", a number of French women tie ribbons around their abdomens under their clothing. The ribbon serves as a form awareness, making them conscience of the amount of food they're consuming! That's a pretty neat trick if you asked me! I'm actually going to use this one!

www.hersandhislove.com

I think virgin coconut oil may be a good idea, it helps burn fat and make you feel full. Add some turmeric and cayenne pepper to boost fat burning properties.

Also what helps is fermented foods or vegetables or adding a teaspoon or two of Apple Cider Vinegar after a meal i believe with your cup of water. This will help burn fat and steer you away from over-eating.

B R E A T H E

5 hours ago, pluto said:

I think virgin coconut oil may be a good idea, it helps burn fat and make you feel full. Add some turmeric and cayenne pepper to boost fat burning properties.

At which time should you take the coconut oil? After the meal, while fasting, or when you get hungry?

1 hour ago, JKG said:

At which time should you take the coconut oil? After the meal, while fasting, or when you get hungry?

Not sure really, after a meal or with a meal maybe, some people have it with their coffee so they feel full longer and the energy is more balanced also is said to prevent the crash. I guess you have to find what works for you. Sorry i couldn't provide a direct answer.

B R E A T H E