Jannes

Finished the LP course

2,224 posts in this topic

Feel a little rolled over. Meeting this many new people is demanding. OH, forgot to tell, have been on a little karaoke party from a friend of mine at a place I will job in now. This saturday I start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg, in a sudden caffeine boost I just had a brilliant idea for a play. 

Traditional masculine men in a progressive/ feminist environement disguised as immigrants. To make a parallel between the prejudice and exclusion of immigrants in society and men in a feminist environement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterdays note: 

Time to go, but I feel like my medication isn't working. What the hell. I remember taking the box and even (somewhat unclearly though) swallowing the pill. And I haven't taken it in weeks so the effect should be fresh. Not sure what is going on. 

Oh and I feel a lot of fear. Of what or of whom I don't know. Maybe that's what's holding me back. Whelp ready or not it's time to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Work shift is over. Men is was stressful. Especially at the bar, even though that was also the most fun part simutaniously. Most people are in agreement with that. 

I forgot how bad I can tolerate stress. Well maybe its a little different with medication now. 

There were like 3 jobs that I did. One at the bar. Most fun but also most stressful. At the entry, pretty chill. And as a runner, which I felt kind of super low status, running around partying people grabbing bottles. Maybe I need some ego work on that one. When I think about it, I liked the entry part the most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now