Michael569

Diy Enema, Anyone Ever Tried It?

5 posts in this topic

Basically it is the procedure of sticking up a hose up your butt and pumping 1-2 litres of water to cleanse your colon and intestines just as they do prior to surgery. To remove all the toxicity that was accumulated over decades. 

I heard that it can be tremendously beneficial, like a rejuvenation to your body and mind. Like jumping into a cold pool after hangover but I didn't have guts to try yet. 

Any experiences from you guys? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I did it once when i went on a water fast to completely clean the body as directed by a book i was reading and i must say i felt extremely pure and rejuvenated afterwards. You can get rubber bulbs, much easier. People claim coffee enemas make them feel amazing in the morning but i never tried and think its mostly due to the caffeine direct absorption.

Although i have tried salt water flush more recently which made me feel similar if not identical which is where you dissolve 10-15grams of natural salt (i used pink Himalayan) with warm water (i found 800ml was best for me) and some squeezed lemon juice to help gulp it down first thing in the morning and drink within 20minutes if possible then lay down i believe on the right side and possibly massage your stomach for a bit and yeah have a toilet nearby and don't go anywhere for the next 2hours.

These things will have you feeling very refreshed, more than anything else i have come across.

I found this link regarding enemas http://www.cleanse-me-healthy.com/homemade-enema.html

Salt water flush is definitely easier but enema's may be a deeper cleanse, i was fasting on day 3 at the time so that might of been the reason i felt spectacular afterwards. I felt reconnected to life on like i was born again at that phase of my life especially on day 7 and 8 i felt somewhat enlightened.

My family was getting worried and we were at organic fruit markets on day 9 and i just thought hey for the first time 9 days is enough but i felt like i could of gone forever, the more days the better and closer to source i felt.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thanks man! I was thinking of starting with pure filtered water just to see how it goes. Bought the kit on Amazon, ready to put it to test.Also heard about the coffee cleanse, that might be my next move once I feel a bit confident in it. 

I'd like to make this a weekly or biweekly habit if I make it past sticking the hose up my bum:D

Cheers!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

7 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@pluto Thanks man! I was thinking of starting with pure filtered water just to see how it goes. Bought the kit on Amazon, ready to put it to test.Also heard about the coffee cleanse, that might be my next move once I feel a bit confident in it. 

I'd like to make this a weekly or biweekly habit if I make it past sticking the hose up my bum:D

Cheers!

Most welcome, people in older days in Europe, Russia and other well developed countries in medicine and health did all these things often and it was normal but today these things are looked at differently and the western idiotic mindset has influenced the rest of the world we have been stuck in a ignorant generation for quite some time.

My mother was a war nurse in the 80s - 90s in Europe while father was an Army Officer so they traveled a lot and she explained enemas were used quite often there at those times with very promising results as well as Vitamin C injections for cancer and further back medicine followed her family in Russia at times of war even used Urine Therapy to cure many diseases and symptoms we have today but today these are looked at in a completely different way.

People have been heavily conditioned to think and look at things completely backwards, when in reality nature is already perfect on its own, does not rush yet everything is accomplished. Naturally as a part of nature we are perfect too and these practices prove it and the more we find out about them the more we realize they've been used for thousands of years just been hidden and haven't been taught or talked about in educational systems because they prevent profit and business to flow for the greedy and the rich.

Another example is our saliva contains a painkiller called opiorphin which is 6 times stronger than morphine, hence why children naturally lick their wounds when hurt. Again more examples of how everything nature has created in its image is already perfect on its own just like fasting alone can cure and heal the body better than most substances or lifestyle choices known to man but these are not generally taught to us in schools.

There's levels of comfort zones and society's expectations we have to break free from to see past what we have been conditioned to think and believe our whole lives and the more we are able to do so the more wisdom we find about nature and ourselves and how and what we really are and the more simpler and clear-sighted life becomes ultimately.

Anyways i don't wanna go deeper than i already have, i always have bursts of energy in the morning begging to come out. All the best

B R E A T H E

@pluto that was beautiful ! Thanks for inspiring words and the wisdom.